Window Installation Process
The installation process is the most important part of any new window and door project. The process starts during technical measure and continues with our certified installers. Below is our process which ensures we complete a beautiful project every time.
- Technical Measure– also called “tight measure” Since our replacement windows are made to order, we will schedule a visit to take precise measurements of your existing window/door openings. At that time we will also verify the order make sure everything is finalized for product ordering.
- Day of Installation– When the installers arrive that morning they will lay drop clothes and prepare the area to minimize dust.
Measure twice cut once- We make sure to measure the new window before removing the old one. This is just a best practice.
- Installation Process– Because of our measurements during tight measure, your new windows and doors will fit like a glove. We take our time removing and installing your windows one at a time.
- What Separates FAS– When installing the new windows and doors we apply insulating foam between the new frame and the wall to create and airtight seal. After applying the foam and caulk we use exterior trim that completes the look perfectly.
- The Clean Up– Our goal is to always leave your home like it was before we arrived. After everything is done our expert installers will provide a demonstration on the operation of your new windows and doors and answer any questions you may have.
Comments are closed.