Here are FAS Window Replacement process FAQs. Whether it’s about our name, our quality window products, or our efficient and timely process, people have asked us a lot of questions in the 12+ years we’ve been in business.
That’s why we’ve decided to take some of the most frequently asked questions and answer them here! So without further ado, let’s get into them…
1. Do you offer an in-home consultation?
Yes, we offer a FREE in-home consultation with no obligations or strings attached. Just give us a call or fill out the form on our website and we’ll schedule a specific time that works best for you.
2. What happens during the in-home consultation?
Some homeowners have an exact plan for how many windows they need and what styles and hardware they want. Meanwhile, others look for advice about what options best fit their home design or budget.
During your consultation we will:
- Listen to your goals (updating style, becoming more energy-efficient, etc.) and your vision for your new windows
- Inspect your current windows and identify any issues, design or installation challenges
- Work with you to find a solution that best fits your needs, timeline and budget
- Answer any and all questions you have about our product options, what might work best for your goals, logistics, or function
- Provide you with a detailed estimate for your project and discuss payment options
3. Is there a way to view your selection of replacement windows and doors?
Yes, FAS Windows & Doors currently has two state-of-the-art showrooms, located in Orlando/Winter Park and Tampa.
The Orlando showroom is open Monday through Friday 9am-5pm and on Saturday from 10am-4pm. The Tampa showroom is by appointment only (please call ahead).
4. What makes your installers the best in Central Florida?
Replacement window installers need to have a wide depth of knowledge and experience in order to be prepared to handle a number of challenges and variations that arise when installing your custom windows into your home. With variations in wall material and thickness, different types of casing or sill constructions, changes from house settling, and even unforeseen structural damage, the installers from FAS Windows & Doors are trained to handle it all.
All of our installers are trained, certified, and insured.
Learn more about the difference between us and them.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
FAS Windows & Doors accepts cash payments, personal checks, business checks, and all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover). We also have numerous financing options available with approved credit.
6. What type of warranty do you offer for replacement windows?
Because we carry many different window and door lines from different manufacturers to allow for the wide selections available to you, there’s not a simple answer to this question.
Different manufacturers offer different warranties on their products. However, you can view the warranty information for our different manufactures here: Window Warranties
7. What happens if I need service on my replacement windows?
You can call us during business hours at 877-289-0825 and we will be happy to assist you.
Didn’t see your question? We have more FAQs available here.
Comments are closed.