Custom Window Systems Vinyl Replacement Window line offers the homeowner total energy efficiency using Cardinal Low-E Glass. This product offers a unique combination of beauty, Style, affordability and durability.
You owe it to yourself to compare. We’re sure you’ll recognize the real value your home deserves with windows by Custom Window Systems.
All Of Custom Window System’s Windows meet and exceed Florida codes and feature substantially high design pressures.
Features and benefits of Vinyl Windows
- Available in Single-Hung horizontal roller, casement and fixed frame types
- Welded frame and sash corners
- Sealed multi-hollow extrusion for strength and energy efficiency
- Weather stripped interlock with dual seal sash to frame, creates a positive seal keeping out harsh elements
- Virgin vinyl extrusions are impact and corrosion resistant
- Externally glazed operating sash and frame
- Covered Weep holes in seal control water penetration and drainage
- Continuous integral lift-handle on top and bottom rails
- Double action self locking sash locks
- Finger-tip ease of operation
- Heavy duty block and tackle sash balancers
- Heavy duty 3 1/4 frame thickness
- Molded Florida flange on all frame types
- Exterior beveled Frame
- 3/4″ overall insulated glass for improved UV and SHGC thermal protection
- Available in tip to tip and non standard replacement sizes
- Numerous glass options
Vinyl Offers Significant Advantages
Vinyl windows offer significant advantages over other product lines. Today’s vinyl windows are more energy efficient, weather better and are lower cost. This means opportunity.
Comments are closed.