Job #1: RESIDENTIAL WINDOW/DOOR SUBCONTRACTORS – ORLANDO & TAMPA
- Requires knowledge of various building materials and methods and Florida Building Code regulations regarding residential homes. Technical experience with Simonton and PGT windows is preferred. Experience installing Andersen windows is a Plus!
- Clean driving record, reliable transportation and an ability to make an immediate, positive impact.
- Well groomed, professional appearance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly with homeowners and others.
- Must be motivated and energetic.
- Able to lift 75lbs and work from heights on ladder or scaffolding.
- Must have own vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Must be a safe worker, and conform to all construction site safety practices.
Background check required for all new subs.
*Customer satisfaction is our primary focus. You must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethical behavior while performing your job.
If you are a star installer, want to be busy and have the needed skills, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call CJ (Ext 2305) or Jason (Ext 3302) at 407-770-0184.
Job #2: RESIDENTIAL WINDOW & DOOR SALES OPPORTUNITY – FAS WINDOWS & DOORS WANTS YOU!!!
As our business continues to grow, FAS Windows & Doors, representing the nation’s most respected brands of wood and vinyl windows and doors, seeks top-quality in-home Sales Professionals who can provide a superior customer experience to our clients throughout Central Florida. Sales training and ongoing support provided. Appointments consist of pre-set qualified leads run within a mostly local sales district. No overnight travel!
The successful candidate will be an energetic, motivated, competitive, ambitious self-starter with proven replacement window and/or exterior door in-home sales experience, preferably with Simonton, PGT, WinDoor and CWS brand knowledge.
You must be familiar with residential construction and Florida Building Codes and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. We require a clean driving record, reliable transportation, and an ability to make an immediate impact. Please do not apply unless you have a hunger to succeed, and the motivation and ambition to feed that hunger.
We offer an incentive-based commission compensation package, health benefits, 401k and a strong support staff committed to excellence. Customer satisfaction is our primary focus!
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Comments are closed.