Sophiep's Take on Things....
- A sample of the unit passed required performance tests for resistance to air leakage, water penetration and wind pressure
- Performance tests were conducted at an independent AAMA-accredited lab
- Individual components used in the window and door have passed their own separate performance tests in order to be eligible for use in an AAMA-certified window or door
- The manufacturer has certified that production line units are built to the same specifications as the sample unit that was tested
- Manufacturing plant production lines, component inventory, and quality control records are checked annually through two surprise inspections by an independent third-party Validator