’s consistent high ranking in our category puts our brand on par with elite brands ranked by J.D. Power in other industries (i.e. Lexus, GE, etc.).
Consumer Satisfaction Study:
• This is the first year Simonton has received the highest ranking among consumers. In doing so, Simonton achieved the highest consumer index score ever recorded in the history of the studies, over major consumer wood window brands such as Pella, Andersen
and Marvin; and large vinyl window brands such as JELD-WEN, CertainTeed and Milgard.
• Simonton is the only VINYL manufacturer ever to be ranked highest in the Consumer Satisfaction study. This ranking has traditionally been dominated by large (primarily) wood manufacturers (Pella for the last three years).
• Simonton ranked highest in operational performance and durability—the two highest weighted factors in the study. Our brand is strongest in what consumers consider to be the most important aspects of their window purchase.
• Simonton converts > 86% of shoppers who “seriously consider” new windows and doors into purchasing customers!!
Builder & Remodeler Study
• Simonton Windows
® was chosen most satisfying window brand overall and rated highest in 6 of the 7 ranking categories! (Included: Warranty/Repair Service, Price, Customer Service/Support, Delivery, Ordering Process and Billing.)
• For three years in a row (and 4 out of the last five years), Simonton has satisfied builders and contractors more than any other manufacturer. (2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010).